There are so many recipes available for strawberry lime. This recipe I got from a friend. It’s quick, easy and tastes great.
- Make a simple sirup by mixing together 600 g sugar with 400 ml of water and gently warming the mixture in a sauce pan until the sugar has completely dissolved. Stir regularly.
- Puree 1,5 kg of strawberries (clean and cut off stems before)
- Strain the juice of 3 lemons
- Mix sugar syrup with 0,7 l Vodka, strawberry purée and lemon juice
- Fill into empty bottles (sterilise with boiling water first) and put into fridge.